- “Here’s the move that goes against the grain: put that task on hold. Give into your inclination to procrastinate.” – Walter Chen, The Power of Structured Procrastination.
- “Reading e-mails at home never feels good or productive. If something urgently needs my attention, someone will call or text me.” – David Karp, Founder of Tumblr.
- “Ask for input. You can’t get better if you don’t know where you are.” – Marshall Goldsmith.
- “The rest of my time will be more productive if you give me my workout time. You have to exercise or at some point you’ll just break down.” – President Obama, How Barack Obama Gets Things Done.
- “Keep a log of your efforts and the outcomes. The end results allows patterns to emerge that you might not otherwise notice.” – Bernie Michalik, The Life Marathon: What Creatives Can Learn From Elite Runners.